Anunț

Adună
Nici un anunț încă.

Hello to Forum Members

Adună
X
Adună
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• Hello to Forum Members

Hello everyone. I was invited by your Forum colleague to join this Forum. It is my pleasure. Romania is a great Table Tennis country. The ITTF is supporting some of your young Romanian girls players and they are having excellent results at the international level.
    I hope to visit here once in a while and answer any questions.
    Adham Sharara
    ITTF

Re: Hello to Forum Members

Welcome Adham, thanks for joining this forum and making youself available to answer the questions we might have.
    TBS/T05

Comentariu

That's a nice surprise
      Xi En Ting-X828
      Pryde 30
      Calibra LT Sound

Comentariu

Its a slight confusion,mr Sharara, i invited you to join our forum,but im not the admin,im just a member and a fan of this nice sport.We apreciate your kind effort.Welcome &tx
        of all the things i lost i miss my mind the most

Comentariu

Un lucru interesant despre dl.Adham Sharara,presedintele ITTF: vorbeste si intelege binisor romaneste si poate intelege limba romana scrisa,intr o buna masura
          of all the things i lost i miss my mind the most

Comentariu

Postat în original de cata_60
            Un lucru interesant despre dl.Adham Sharara,presedintele ITTF: vorbeste si intelege binisor romaneste si poate intelege limba romana scrisa,intr o buna masura
            Of course it would be much easier for me in English.
            I am very happy to join your Forum and look forward to coming here once in a while to read your opinions and follow your discussions.
            Adham

Comentariu

Postat în original de cata_60
              Its a slight confusion,mr Sharara, i invited you to join our forum,but im not the admin,im just a member and a fan of this nice sport.We apreciate your kind effort.Welcome &tx
              No problem, the invitation was accepted from you and I am sure the Forum Administrator does not mind.
              Adham

Comentariu

Welcome to Romania , Adham !
                Tennis table is a popular sport here , but we can use your suport to promote it as better as possible .
                In most of the cases , there are not dedicated places or professional echipament(tables) for tennis table parctice . The passionats (registered amatour players or people that are not in a club because there are not local competitions) are playing in innapropiate conditions and the only thing that keeps them going on is the passion for this beautifull sport .
                Although I saw a complete range(from very young to respectable veterans) of tt players - meaning that this sport can be practiced at all ages - I think that the goal will the younger generation : places where kids can have the possibility to discover tt and became future tt champions .
                You can ask for a opinion about any tt issue on the forum and you will have a realistic feedback about the romanian tennis table reality .
                Thank you for your initiative .
                Cezar

Comentariu

Hello Mr Sharara. Glad to see you here!
                  What is the reason for boosters ban, till they are not health harmfull?
                  Thank you.
                  Aurel Onut
                  Lemn- Bty Viscaria
                  FH - TENERGY 05
                  BH - TENERGY 80

Comentariu

Postat în original de botezatucezar
                    Tennis table is a popular sport here , but we can use your suport to promote it as better as possible .
                    In most of the cases , there are not dedicated places or professional echipament(tables) for tennis table parctice . The passionats (registered amatour players or people that are not in a club because there are not local competitions) are playing in innapropiate conditions and the only thing that keeps them going on is the passion for this beautifull sport .
                    Although I saw a complete range(from very young to respectable veterans) of tt players - meaning that this sport can be practiced at all ages - I think that the goal will the younger generation : places where kids can have the possibility to discover tt and became future tt champions .
                    You can ask for a opinion about any tt issue on the forum and you will have a realistic feedback about the romanian tennis table reality .
                    Cezar
                    I understand these difficulties that we find in many countries because of a weak structure for our sport, but for each country the solution is different. What do you suggest the ITTF could do to help Romania? Of course we would have to do it together with the Romania TTA. I am very interested in helping TT in Romania.
                    Adham

Comentariu

Postat în original de VISCO
                      Hello Mr Sharara. Glad to see you here!
                      What is the reason for boosters ban, till they are not health harmfull?
                      Thank you.
                      Aurel Onut
                      The ban of boosters or any other additives is to respect the ITTF rule 2.4.7, which does not allow to add anything to an approved piece of equipment or to alter any equipment fater it is approved. Boosters actually change the characteristic of the rubber by expanding it, this is illegal according to our current rule. Also, not all boosters are harmless. The ITTF analyzed in an independent lab the contents of 5 boosters on the market and found poison in at least 2 of them and of course some low levels of VOCs. But the ban is not related to health issues, this is another problem, it is related to rule 2.4.7 of the ITTF. By the way, it has always been illegal to use boosters, it is just that it was not possible to detect them before.
                      Adham

Comentariu

Postat în original de adham
                        Postat în original de botezatucezar
                        Cezar
                        I understand these difficulties that we find in many countries because of a weak structure for our sport, but for each country the solution is different. What do you suggest the ITTF could do to help Romania? Of course we would have to do it together with the Romania TTA. I am very interested in helping TT in Romania.
                        Adham
                        Adham , for beginning I would suggest that in primary and secondary school , tennis table should be included as a sport discipline , and that not only in paper . Not every kid is interested in playing football or , as I was in school - handball . A tt table in every school gym will encourage kids to choose this sport . Periodical competitions between schools should also be made.
                        In this ideea , Romanian TTA should contact sport teachers in order to evaluate existing infrastructure and , if needed , to instruct them to solicit tt echipament (tt tables , paddles , balls , robots ) - eventually from UE fonds . They should , also , be responsible to organize tt inter-schools competitions - supplying fonds for prizes , officialtrips and so on .
                        I start learning tt at school because there was a tt table and I think it will be a good start for nowadays kids , too .
                        Thank you !
                        Cezar

Comentariu

Hello Mr Adham
                          I agree with cezar's demand just because i am a highschool student who loves tt. We have 2 brand new tt tables but nobody bothers to use them... because for most sports teachers it's easier to force us to play football. If you could succed in your project that would be a great thing.
                          Sabin Costea
                          Wood : LKT Instinct +
                          FH: LKT XT PRO 2.0
                          BH: Butterfly Tackfire Drive 2.1/Armstrong Attack 8 1.5

Comentariu

Hello.
                            I am the representant of the AMATuR ROMANIA (table tennis circuit for amateurs). We are now about 1000+ and we are the biggest circuit for amateurs of any sport in Romania because we are not welcome in sports in our country. We have some problems regarding our status and the relationship between us and Romanian TT Federation, so i want to ask you some questions:
                            What is the definition of amateur or nonaffiliate player in table tennis, and can you have distinct organisations regarding amateurs?
                            What ITTF do now for amateurs in general?
                            What is the position of ITTF regarding the relations between an National Federation and an amateurs Organisation, wich is the sportive and official line between our organisations?
                            Can we be affiliate to ITTF and what is the benefit for as from this action?
                            Can ITTF help us if we want to expand our sistem in foreign countries or to have contact with similar organisations because we want in future to have distinct competitions like National, European or World Circuit and Championships especialy for amateurs?
                            Thank you for your time.

Comentariu

Filo is all time at the point , in few words explain all .
                              I'm interested me too about this and i wait an answer , maybe mr. Adham have good news for us .
                              Palete si accesorii tenis de masa la preturi de importator
                              Fete de palete tenis de masa
                              TT.MGVSPORT - www. ttsport.ro

Comentariu

Postat în original de filo
                                Hello.
                                I am the representant of the AMATuR ROMANIA (table tennis circuit for amateurs). We are now about 1000+ and we are the biggest circuit for amateurs of any sport in Romania because we are not welcome in sports in our country. We have some problems regarding our status and the relationship between us and Romanian TT Federation, so i want to ask you some questions:
                                What is the definition of amateur or nonaffiliate player in table tennis, and can you have distinct organisations regarding amateurs?
                                What ITTF do now for amateurs in general?
                                What is the position of ITTF regarding the relations between an National Federation and an amateurs Organisation, wich is the sportive and official line between our organisations?
                                Can we be affiliate to ITTF and what is the benefit for as from this action?
                                Can ITTF help us if we want to expand our sistem in foreign countries or to have contact with similar organisations because we want in future to have distinct competitions like National, European or World Circuit and Championships especialy for amateurs?
                                Thank you for your time.
                                Hi Filo,
                                This is a very good question, but first CONGRATULATIONS for promoting our sport and your efforts to regroup amateur table tennis players in Romania.
                                - In the ITTF we make no distinction between an amateur and a professional. The first president of the ITTF insisted that all players could play TT together and not separated. This idea kept us out of the Olympic Games for a very long time because the Olympics were only for amateurs. But then when IOC also abandoned the distinction between amateur and professional, the ITTF could join the Olympic Games. So to answer your question we do not have such a definition in the ITTF.
                                - The ITTF's membership is the National Associations, not the players directly. So the ITTF does all its work through the national associations and with great help from the continental federations. In the case of developing countries, the ITTF sends free equipment, coaches, experts, courses, etc to help develop the sport.
                                - The ITTF is the international governing body for TT. The national association is the national governing body for sport. The ITTF does not interfere in the internal affairs of any national association.
                                - You cannot affiliate diorectly to the ITTF, the members of the ITTF are the national associations. But you could ask that youer national associations recognizes you and you could do some joint actions together.
                                I think that it would be interesting to have an international event for AMATEURS, but how do you define "amateur"? and how would you control that the participants are really amateyrs based on your definition.
                                By the way, Table tennis is part of the FISU University Games which is for students from 17 to 27 years old, these players I would consider actually amateurs.
                                Adham

Comentariu

Happy birthday!
                                  viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2226&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Comentariu

Happy birthday mrs Adham.
                                    Schlager Carbon
                                    Acuda S1
                                    Acuda S1

Comentariu

Who has read this thread:
                                    Procesare...
                                    X